Senior Marketing Data Analyst
at Manitoba Lotteries in Winnipeg
- Published on 23Nov
- Viewed: 218 times
- 0 applicants
This job ad has been posted over 40 days ago...
SENIOR MARKETING DATA ANALYST
Full – Time
Reporting to the Associate Director, Market Knowledge Centre, the Senior Marketing Data Analyst is responsible for supporting and analyzing our marketing database. This includes database clean-up, the provision of direct mail marketing lists, campaign performance reporting, and data mining.
- Assist in enhancing and maintaining databases, especially Manitoba Lotteries’ loyalty program.
- Perform analytical functions to support the decision-making processes of the Marketing department. This includes promotional analysis, report development and activity reporting.
- Effectively communicate results of marketing campaigns and other relevant findings.
- Evaluate internal and external market data information to support customer segmentation and the development of marketing initiatives.
- Create customer lists to effectively target marketing promotions.
- Responsible for protecting the integrity of customer data and information.
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders with respect to database related matters, including database integrity, exception reporting, routine database clean-up and analyses reporting.
- Develop and maintain standard and ad hoc Marketing program evaluation reporting.
- Conduct sales analyses, projections and report on internal Manitoba Lotteries data as required for marketing purposes.
- Run queries against the customer database and provide relevant data to various internal departments as required.
- Assist in other Marketing research initiatives as required, particularly those with an analytical component.
- Conduct analyses using SPSS on quantitative research data.
- Encourage a climate that supports diversity.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Post secondary education in Marketing, Business, Statistics or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Five years experience conducting data analysis in a business setting.
- Advanced skills and experience in the use of query and database management tools, with an emphasis on reporting and data extraction techniques. These tools include FoxPro (or other SQL-based packages), SPSS, and other database management tools.
- Database and analytical experience within a Marketing department preferred. Strong analytical skills with the ability to synthesize information from numerous sources to determine impact on analysis, programs, and database structure and communication skills (both interpersonal and written) and attention to detail and accuracy.
- Advanced skills in using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint).
- Satisfactory work performance in the preceding twelve (12) months is a requirement
- Having and maintaining a valid Manitoba Class 5 Drivers License
- Bilingual (French/English) language skills.
The Manitoba Lotteries Policy on Employment of Immediate Family Members may be a factor in the screening/selection process.
Testing may form part of the screening/selection process.
Employment Equity will be a factor in the recruitment process.
Preference will be given to applicants already in the CUPE bargaining unit.
$23.25 – $28.60 per hour (CUPE)
842 Milt Stegall Drive
Individuals should apply by completing our online application form at www.mlc.mb.ca or by submitting a resume and application to:
983 St. James Street
Club Regent Casino – 1425 Regent Avenue West
McPhillips Station Casino – 484 McPhillips Street
983 St. James Street
Winnipeg, Manitoba R3H 0X2
All applications are due by December 6, 2011.
We thank all interested applicant, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.