at THUNDER BAY REGIONAL HEALTH SCIENCES CENTRE in Winnipeg
- Published on 15Jan
- Viewed: 163 times
- 0 applicants
This job ad has been posted over 40 days ago...
THUNDER BAY REGIONAL HEALTH SCIENCES CENTRE
Nurse Practitioner – Centre for Complex Diabetes Care
- You will coordinate patient care activities across team members while supporting the manager in the development of care standards and evaluating the performance of team members.
- You are a highly organized, results oriented individual with an ability to be flexible and adapt positively to constantly changing clinical situations.
- Working with a multi-disciplinary team you will provide consultation, assessments. recommendations, and assist with discharge plan formation for patients that may be located throughout the region.
- Regional travel within NWO may be required
- You are certified with the College of Nurses of Ontario as a Nurse Practitioner, with a Masters degree, and a minimum of five years of clinical experience with preference to Complex and Chronic Diseases.
- Additionally you maintain Diabetes Educator Certification.
We are designated as an English/French speaking health centre and encourage bilingual candidates to apply! Please apply by Monday, January 23, 2012, quoting the appropriate reference number to:
Thunder Bay Regional Health Sciences Centre
980 Oliver Road, Thunder Bay, ON, P7B 6V4
tel: (807) 684-6218
fax: (807) 684-5829
As originally published in the Winnipeg Free Press (ad# 3240606)