at HEB MANITOBA in Winnipeg
- Published on 30Jan
- Viewed: 408 times
- 0 applicants
This job ad has been posted over 40 days ago...
HEB MANITOBA HEB
Manitoba provides pensions and other benefits to healthcare employees and their families throughout Manitoba.
Competition No. 546-12 (2-Year Term)
Reporting to the Member Records Supervisor, the Data Administrator ensures that all member socio-demographic and payroll information required for the administration of the pension and benefit programs is accurate and consistent with the provisions of the Healthcare Employee Pension Plan text and benefit contracts.
- Completion of a related post-secondary diploma or certificate.
- Exceptional mathematical, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Task-oriented with a professional approach and strong commitment to customer service.
- Demonstrated strength in both written and verbal communication.
- Effective organizational and prioritization skills.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Proficiency with MS Office.
- Previous experience in the pension and benefits or payroll fields would be considered an asset.
We offer a comprehensive compensation package and a flexible work environment.
Please submit your resume, cover letter, and salary expectations, referencing Competition No. 546-12, by 4:00 p.m. Monday, February 6, 2012, to email@example.com.
We thank all those who apply. Please note, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. www.hebmanitoba.ca
As originally published in the Winnipeg Free Press (ad# 3245296)