at SPHERION in Winnipeg
- Published on 03Feb
- Viewed: 246 times
- 0 applicants
This job ad has been posted over 40 days ago...
As one of the largest employers in North America, Spherion, A Randstad Company, focuses on helping job seekers make the best possible career choices. We offer temporary and permanent jobs – both full-time and part-time – throughout Canada, in the following areas:
- Accounting & Finance Jobs
- Administrative & Clerical Jobs
- Call Centre & Customer Service Jobs
- Distribution & Manufacturing Jobs
- Education Jobs
- Human Resources Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Information Technology Jobs
Spherion Canada is a division of Randstad
Our client, a manufacturer and marketer of specialty fertilizers throughout Canada, is currently seeking a Warehouse Associate for its OAKBLUFF facility. This individual would be responsible to work with the existing team, performing various duties as required to promote stability and growth of the company.
- General warehouse duties – ‘Jack of all Trades’ position;
- Shipping and receiving duties;
- Mixing and bottling of product, labeling, & loading to skids;
- Responsible for ongoing cleanliness, and maintenance of warehouse / shipping area; maintaining an organized and safe environment;
- Must demonstrate compliance with Health & Safety policies & procedures;
- Additional duties – Cross-Training as required;
- Minimum – 3 years’ experience working in a warehouse or distribution environment;
- Prior experience in Pharmaceutical plant or position such as Paint Mixing – considered an asset;
- Minimum Grade 12;
- Previous Forklift Certification & WHMIS Training (will re-certify if required);
- Must have ‘mechanical’ aptitude;
- Ability to read & comprehend orders & shipping paperwork;
- Must have physical strength and dexterity to lift and move product;
- Exceptional problem solving, organizational, and multi-tasking abilities;
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills;
- Must be willing to take ‘ownership’ of the position;
- Must be an effective Team Player;
- Employee must provide own transportation – PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION IS NOT AVAILABLE
Our client offers a competitive base salary and benefit package.
We welcome all qualified candidates to email your resume to:
Search and Placement Consultant
Spherion Staffing Solutions
275 Notre Dame Avenue
Winnipeg, MB. R3B 1P1
We thank all applicants, however, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
About Randstad Canada
Randstad Canada is the Canadian leader for staffing, recruitment and HR Services. As the only fully integrated staffing company in the country, we understand the recruitment needs and demands of employers and job seekers across all levels and industries. Through our insightful knowledge of local markets, employment trends and global network of recruitment experts, we are shaping the Canadian world of work.
As a key player in the recruitment and staffing market, Randstad Canada provides unrivalled expertise in matching Canada’s top talent with the most sought after Canadian employers. Through our network of over 85 branches across 8 provinces, we offer fully bilingual solutions and operational excellence by meeting the unique needs of our clients and candidates across the country. We have helped employers fill more than 40,000 positions in diverse industries.
Randstad around the world
Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world, generating annual revenues of more than $27 billion. Randstad services more than 45 countries, with 28,000 corporate employees working from 4,300 branches, and employs over 450,000 people every day.