at KORE M2M Systems Group Inc. in Winnipeg
- Published on 10Jul
- Viewed: 648 times
- 0 applicants
This job ad has been posted over 40 days ago...
The Lead Developer’s role is to provide senior level technical input for the design and implementation of organizational software applications and to participate in driving a culture of continuous improvement forward. This is a hands on role with approximately 60% development, 30% design and 10% lead.
- Responsible for technical design and implementation of all assigned areas.
- Architects .NET and database-based solutions by studying existing technology architecture; analyzing browser compatibility techniques and evaluating solution alternatives.
- Collaborates with other Lead Developers to produce a product architecture and implementation that is maintainable and extendible to accommodate future development and maintenance (architecture is documented).
- Works together with other Lead Developers and the Director to plan and execute projects.
- Fosters a culture of continuous improvement in all areas of technology and instills the principles of this culture within the group.
- Monitors individual employees’ performance and relays to the Director.
- Reviews Developers’ work and provides coaching by performing code reviews, design reviews and requirement reviews.
- Responsible for the quality of the development work and adherence to development process within responsibility areas.
- Ensures proper documentation describing the design and installation of developed software for all assigned areas is created and posted to central repository.
You must have all of:
- Journeyman skills with modern web app development technologies, including scalable design patterns and at least one web app development stack (operating system, web server, database, language, framework, testing, bug tracking, documentation, etc.).
- Demonstrated OOD and OOA experience (design patterns, refactoring and other application architecture topics).
- Demonstrated experience solving complex and large-scale software problems.
- At least 5 years of development experience with at least 2 years at the senior level.
- Proven experience with test automation frameworks.
- Understanding of enterprise application release procedures including version control, branching, builds and production releases.
- Must be willing to fly to customer locations from time to time to participate in onsite technical discovery or lead software support investigations.
Please note in your application if you have experience with the following:
- Previous Telco experience
- Previous M2M experience
- Experience working within a 24×7 environment
- Experience with Telerik controls
- Experience with nHibernate
- Experience with Agile methods
- Experience with Test Driven styles of development
- Experience with Continuous Integration
- Experience with converting a code repository from SVN to TFS
- One or more degrees in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Software Development Management, or related fields
KORE M2M Systems Group Inc.was formed exclusively to provide solutions to operators worldwide that will maximize their M2M potential. With more than 8 years of practical experience supporting large-scale multi-carrier platform services in a number of world markets, KORE can get you to the M2M market quickly and profitably.
If you would like to become a part of this innovative company follow the link below to APPLY: